Hoops On Fire Advanced Skills Training willl not only solidify players' fundamental skills, Hoops On Fire will take players beyond the fundamentals to truly become unstoppable!
• Ball handling skills will be taken to new heights through a series of innovative drills, using one ball, 2 balls, 3 balls, tennisballs and medicine balls and cones.
• Players will learn how to attack off the catch, by learning proper footwork and different pivots, jabs and sweeps.
• Players will learn how to beat defenders off the dribble by learning first-step explosion mechanics, fundamental and advanced change-of direction moves, body positioning, and how to create space for easy shots.
• Last, but not least, players will learn a variety of one-foot finishes, 2 foot finishes, and anchor leg finishes as well as advanced finishes that have become a common sight in high-school, collegiate and the pros such as the "floater", euro-step and spin-move.
• Post players are not left out!! Learn proper footwork (reverse and forward pivot series) and body positioning for basic, as well as advanced post moves, such as the drop-step, jump-hook, and baby-hook.
Finally, players will learn how to identify which of the acquired attacks & finishes is most appropriate, depending on how they are guarded.